While watching Fairly Odd Parents
My sister: you know what's werid
My sister: Timmy never just says "I wish Vicky wasn't my babysitter"
alwaysconcussed: i don’t know how to not curse i’ll mean to say, “ooh, this is pretty” and it will come out as THIS IS THE NICEST FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE GODDAMN LIFE it’s a problem
xavinnna: oheytherecamille: ayeitsleahh: iancredible: Disney Channel then > Disney Channel now tears run down on my face, i miss the old disney channel </3 Aw </3 )’: i miss them. saaame!
i wonder if adele’s baby was planned. or if it just turned up out of the blue, uninvited.
jjellyboness asked: omg connor im creeping your blog and im on like page six and you srsly must have the same gawddamn white board erasey thing that i did because literally.. literally... same thing happened to me no joke did you get that damn thing from walmart because i did and yeah happened to me too and now i cant get the fasdlfjaslf thing to stick anywhere... wut is life
WAIT. WHAT IF.
a day the devil remembered to wear prada
dear diary, mood: apathetic my life is spiraling downward i couldn’t get enough money to go to the blood red romance / suffocate my dry concert. it sucks because they play some of my favorite songs like: stab my heart because i love you rip apart my soul stabby rip stab-stab AND it doesn’t help that i couldn’t get my hair to do that flippy thing either. like that guy from...
remember when you would go to somebody’s myspace and their annoying song would start playing automatically?
olympicslut: she was a girl he was a computer could i make it any more obvious
teapayne: “ugh 7th grade was such a great year, I miss it so much” said no one ever
Wait oh my god, please these are actually so...
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Please!! These are some good freaking questions : )..ask anon or not
allthateffortintonothing: superb-a-s-s: avi0o0olaa: curbstompsteve: beastlyeyes: thesunmustset: way-of-the-dragon: freecocaine: FINALLY What the fuck is going on with this world….. ISSY ITS BACK ON MY DASH OMG forever reblog I’m crying. Real tears. REAL FUCKING TEARS LOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLOLOLOLOL JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL! OH MY GOD EVERYTIME EVERYTIME! ANNAH WHY DO I...
My brain during the day: Potato, potato, ching chong tomato
My brain at night: I wonder why the Earth was placed exactly here and allowed us to provide a perfect climate to sustain human life.
christophetish: you may skip this ad in 5 seconds
tyleroakley: My exact response when anybody looks at me.
do you ever stop and realize that people probably discuss you from time to time when you arent around to witness it not even in a specifically positive or negative way just like people mention you, or think of you, you occur to people sometimes thats the most unnerving thing that i can think of, thats so weird, that i exist to people when im not even interacting with them
currently installing photoshop creative suite 6...
Mom: It's almost 10:30. It's getting pretty late you should go to be-
Me: *starts laughing hysterically before turning into a winged batlike demon and flying off into the darkness as a creature of the night*
tyleroakley: WELL THIS ESCALATED QUICKLY.
abc family: let's do something exciting and groundbreaking this weekend that will make people say "wow this is very new and original for them"
abc family: I'VE GOT IT
abc family: HARRY POTTER WEEKEND
methlabrador: imagine walking into class late one day and your blog is up on the projector